I want to volunteer
Volunteering can be a way of taking part in your local community. It can also be a route to employment or a chance to try something new which may lead to a career change. Volunteering can be a way of:
- Giving back to the local community
- Making a difference to the lives of others
- Developing or gaining new skills and knowledge
- Enhancing your CV
- Improving employment prospects
- Gaining an accreditation
- Using professional skills and knowledge to benefit others
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Gaining confidence and self-esteem
How to register
1. Complete the registration form with all your relevant details. You will require an email address, if you do not have one please contact us.
2. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address
3. If you have not heard from us in 24 hours, then please contact us.
4. You will then be able to search for opportunities. Search using your postcode and try our Advanced Search to refine your search further (such as for opportunities suitable for people 17 years and under).
If you need further assistance in using the system or expressing interest in a role, please contact us.
Meet us at an outreach session
Come and meet the team, search for the latest volunteering opportunities, and let us help you register as a future volunteer! Check out when we are next near you on our events page.