This page provides links to additional resources and information.
Before recruiting volunteers, make sure your organisation is volunteer-ready by completing the Volunteer Management Health Check.
- NCVO - Excellent information on volunteering issues with links to other sites.
- do-it.org volunteering database - a national site to promote volunteer roles across the UK.
- Employee Volunteering - Getting companies and employees involved.
- Groundwork London - Operates a variety of community-based schemes across London.
- Barnet Council - News, information and resources for the London Borough of Barnet
- Community Barnet - Equipping the voluntary and community sector in Brent to better deliver their services
Volunteer Management Resources
Getting Involved 2017-18 (PDF)
NCVO report on how people get involved, with lots of data on volunteering
UK Civil Society Almanac - Volunteering 2017 (External link)
NCVO research on volunteering
The New Alchemy Volunteering Report (PDF)
NFP Synergy, 2015
Full Volunteer Management Health Check (PDF)