Voluntary Organisations of Barnet: tell us what you think!
Complete our Volunteering Barnet Organisation Survey to enter our fantastic Prize Draw, and you could win a £40 voucher at Jami Headroom Cafe or £30 at the ArtsDepot.
Complete our survey to win £40 to spend at Jami Headroom Cafe, or £30 to spend at the artsdepot!
Do you have suggestions on how you want to be supported in finding volunteers or need more training with volunteering services? Here is your chance to put forward your thoughts!
The Volunteering Barnet Organisation Survey is open to any organisation that involves volunteers in Barnet, and you don’t have to be registered with us to take part in the survey.
What’s more, every organisation who completes the survey will be entered into our Prize Draw:
- First Prize: £40 voucher for the Jami Headroom café. Looking for something to treat your staff or volunteers this winter? Treat your team to a luxury hot chocolate or warming coffee, and pick something from the fresh, seasonal menu, at Jami's beautiful cafe in Golder Green. This voucher has kindly been match-funded by Jami, one of our registered organisation.
- Second Prize: £30 gift voucher for the artsdepot, which can be redeemed against theatre, dance, comedy, music and family events.
- For terms and conditions, see the bottom of this page.
Enter our prize draw and treat your team with a £40 voucher for Jami Headroom Cafe.
The survey will take 5-10 minutes of your time and the deadline is 8th December 2017.
Take the survey now by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions for the Volunteering Barnet Organisation Survey Prize Draw
- The prize first prize is a £40 voucher to be spent at the Jami Headroom café. The second prize is a £30 voucher to be spent at the artsdepot.
- Entries received after the closing date (Friday 8th December) will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The competition is open to representatives of organisations who involve volunteers in the London Borough of Barnet. While more than one representative from each organisation can complete the survey, each organisation will only be entered into the prize draw once.
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must complete the survey and include their email so that they can be notified of their win afterwards. The winner will be notified by email and the email will be sent to address provided on the survey.
- The winner will be picked at random. Your chances of winning do not depend on any of the answers given in the survey.
- The prize stated is non-transferable and there will be no cash or other substitution. However, Volunteering Barnet reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event of the above prize being unavailable for any reason.
- By entering, each contestant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Should the winner not acknowledge receipt of their win and provide relevant contact details within seven days of receiving notice that they have won the competition, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- In the event that the promoter believes that an entry contravenes these terms and conditions, it reserves the right to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- We accept no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.